Monday, April 12, 2010

LOL F+

Hey! Ok soo I stayed up all night to find info for a couple of power point slide :/ And guess what lol!?!? My presentation topic was completely wrong!!! I received a 4/6 Because I presented the wrong analysis!!! WOW I went to sleep at 6 only to go to class at 11:00 lol!! We also received our exam grades and i got a 56% LOL FAIL!!!! The class average was a 65% so i din't feel too bad but still...
But
Their is no failure in Christ Jesus!! There is no failure in God because God can do all things.

Mark 9:23 (New King James Version)
23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe,[a] all things are possible to him who believes.” 


He can keep you from complete failure IF YOU BELIEVE. You may fail at something (like my quiz), you may even fail at one thing repetitively but you are not a failure!With  Christ,  if you believe, you can pass whatever test (spiritual, academic, job related, family oriented.)  


 In my previous Blog It was revealed to me that if you take Faith and mix it with the Word of God  (Hebrew 4:2) you can enter into God's Rest.  Failure allows us to feel unworthy, obtain low self esteem and feel incompetent.  Feeling like a failure distracts us from the lessons that God wants to teach us.  Satan will use your failures to break you down to the point where you give up on being what God wants you to be! This causes separation from GOD!!! It also prevents us from entering God's Rest of spiritual Peace, Love and Security.  Often times I have to remember to focus on the lesson God was trying to teach me and not the fact that I failed.  Whenever I fail I usually beat myself about it even after I ask for forgiveness because I struggle with forgiving myself for my actions or thoughts.  If this sounds familiar remember If you are a child of God: 




Romans 8:1-3(New King James Version)
Free from Indwelling Sin
 1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,[a] who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,


Romans 8:5 (New King James Version)




5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.


Faith requires you to BELIEVE!! You have to believe in the POWER OF GOD and HIS WORD!   You can't pick and chose what commandments and promises you will believe in either! You can't believe in one and not the other.  God describes his power through his Word to his children.  It's soo important to read his Word detailing his Works which shows HIS power. 


Back to my Situation: I Believe in his word but I have to admit i wasn't acting like it.  If I had been in my Word like I should have been I wouldn't have acted  inappreciatively of my blessing to attend this college.  I would have spent more time praising him and giving thanks through my studies.  I  know that God wants me to be better and he requires more effort on my part.  I have been lazy and procrastinated.  I acted foolishly because I did not take heed.  He speaks of laziness and procrastination. After looking at these verses I feel ashamed of all the time I wasted taking naps and on Facebook. I also believe that there is no condemnation so I must ask for forgiveness and guidance so that I can use the days and time he has blesses me with more effectively. I'm so happy that I started this blog because it makes it so easy to see what God is trying to do with my life and easy for me to study my word.  Thank you Lord for Caring enough about me to push me in the right direction!!







No comments:

Post a Comment