Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weird Dream

I had a weird dream before I woke up.  I was hanging with a friend I used to hang with freshman year of high school and we were riding our bikes together along the highway.  As we crossed the highway I couldn't get my bike to cut threw the grass medium.  As I looked at the grass I noticed little mice EVERYWHERE! Ive ever seen these type of mice before.  As adults, these mice were the size of baby field mice mature just enough to have a fur coat.  The mice in my dream had stubby tails.  But anyways they terrified me and found their way in my purse. Yesterday i had a dream with the same mice-like creatures lol.  Anyways my friend saw that I was left behind so she cycled her way back as I received a call that my Dad was dead.  When she came back she had a very annoying look on her face and she was stating that all her other friends don't like me and im holding her back and we wouldnt even be cycling if I had a car.  As I quietly listened to her she received a call that her dad was dead and for some reason i morned for her loss because both of our dad's were dead which was too coincidental.  After the news she thought it would be a good idea to talk about our friendship and helped me with my bike as we made our way back to my house.  For some reason I was great full that she still wanted to be my friend and only thought about her kindness instead of the shallow things she stated earlier.  As we crossed the highway we approached thick bushes which were infested with these mice and spider webs.  She parted through them easily but I was trying everything in my power to avoid the nasty spider webs and numerous mice.  I ducked, squeezed and climbed my way through the bush but nothing seemed to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment